Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Daily Harvests from the kitchen garden

These are what I "processed." That means I grew, picked, and made food from them. They were often so beautiful and interesting. I could not process them without documenting them in various ways.
Daily Harvest 8/4/13

I usually just took a bowl or basket to the garden and picked everything that was ripe on that day.
Daily Harvest 8/7/13

But sometimes I couldn't resist a little arrangement.
Daily Harvest 8/15/13

Sometimes it wasn't necessary to arrange any further than how they went into the bowl.
Daily Harvest 8/17/13
Sometimes I couldn't resist the fortuitous patterns of our daily settings...
Daily Harvest 8/25/13
 And sometimes there was a more modest setting.
Daily Harvest 8/29/13
Daily Harvest 9/3/13
Sometimes it was modest Harvest...
Daily Harvest 9/9/13
And sometimes there would be abundance in one area...
Part of a Daily Harvest in Early September
and more...
and more...
And really there are a lot more!





1 comment:

  1. Beautious, Kim! Thanks for sharing. What a nurturing way to spend a summer.

    ReplyDelete